cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, Do you have a specific material declaration form / qualification for this PN: STD3PK50Z manufactured in particular, Shenzhen China? I need to know wire-bond if Aluminum or Cu. My date code is 2nd month of 2018. Thank you & best regards, Melvin

MAmba.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @MAmba.1​, to the community!

Since the STD3PK50Z is already obsolete and discontinued, there is unfortunately no further information available from STMicroelectronics.

Even if this is not a satisfactory answer, I would appreciate it if you marked this thread as answered by selecting Select as best, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @MAmba.1​, to the community!

Since the STD3PK50Z is already obsolete and discontinued, there is unfortunately no further information available from STMicroelectronics.

Even if this is not a satisfactory answer, I would appreciate it if you marked this thread as answered by selecting Select as best, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.