cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDE STK DEBUGGER Serial monitor

Angle
Associate II

Hi, may i know how to open the serial monitor on UDE STK ?

i have been search whole day to monitor my adc value but i didn't found the serial monitor.

0693W00000QN1aPQAT.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ODOUV.1
ST Employee

If your serial demo is working fine, it means your pinmap and driver configurations are good

you should see this pinmap config:0693W00000QNyZuQAL.pngand this driver config:0693W00000QNyaEQAT.pngdo the same configuration in your saradc demo, and it should work either.

Best regards

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ODOUV.1
ST Employee

hello,

you can find a terminal in SPC5Studio in menue Winow->Show view->Other

then select terminal:0693W00000QNoefQAD.pngand select the bad rate at 38400 for our Demos:

0693W00000QNoepQAD.png 

Best regards

why it do not print anything ? i try the example on SPC57S and successfully compile and connected but it does not show anything, it do not print the channel and value. May i know why?

0693W00000QNqYPQA1.png

ODOUV.1
ST Employee

Hello,

to use printf command as debug in your main program,

you need to add and configure this component to your project:

0693W00000QNsBiQAL.pngand configure the TX Serial pin PA[12] in Pinmap editor:

0693W00000QNsCuQAL.pngYou can look at example Demo "SPC570Sxx_RLA SARADC Test Application for Discovery"

Best regards

Hi,

Is it correct the driver that i set? btw im using the the PD[14] as my serial pin.

0693W00000QNsJWQA1.png

So I suppose you are using SPC574S

then you also have to enable serial driver and configure in Low Level Driver the LinFlex3 as serial:

0693W00000QNstjQAD.pngBest regards

yaa i already set the LinFlex3 in Low Level Driver but it do not show anything on serial. I try to check again the connection and try with the serial demos. The word HELLO WORLD just showing fine in my serial. But when i try to print my ADC value, it did'nt show anything

ODOUV.1
ST Employee

If your serial demo is working fine, it means your pinmap and driver configurations are good

you should see this pinmap config:0693W00000QNyZuQAL.pngand this driver config:0693W00000QNyaEQAT.pngdo the same configuration in your saradc demo, and it should work either.

Best regards