cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPC5Studio 5.8.1 pin map editor bug

QPATR
Associate II

Hello, pin map editor is buggy for pins 88/89 of SPC564A80L7 and set always these pins as CAN and not eSCI when the pin map editor is opened and closed, code is generated as CAN!

I have modified thse pins function then directly in the code.

Thanks for your attention,

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee

Hello ,

generated code is in board.c

No issue happened on SPC5Studio 5.8.1+ and 6.0

{(int32_t)PCR_INDEX(PORT5, PIN_CAN_B_TX), PAL_LOW,    (iomode_t)(PAL_MODE_OUTPUT_ALTERNATE_PRIMARY)},
  {(int32_t)PCR_INDEX(PORT5, PIN_CAN_B_RX), PAL_LOW,    (iomode_t)(PAL_MODE_INPUT_ALTERNATE_PRIMARY)},

{(int32_t)PCR_INDEX(PORT5, PIN_SCI_C_TX), PAL_LOW,    (iomode_t)(PAL_MODE_OUTPUT_ALTERNATE(2))},
  {(int32_t)PCR_INDEX(PORT5, PIN_SCI_C_RX), PAL_LOW,    (iomode_t)(PAL_MODE_INPUT_ALTERNATE(2))},

Do not forget to save the configuration editor after saving and closing the pinmap editor ?

Could you send me your installation details ?

Best regards

Erwan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee

Hello ,

generated code is in board.c

No issue happened on SPC5Studio 5.8.1+ and 6.0

{(int32_t)PCR_INDEX(PORT5, PIN_CAN_B_TX), PAL_LOW,    (iomode_t)(PAL_MODE_OUTPUT_ALTERNATE_PRIMARY)},
  {(int32_t)PCR_INDEX(PORT5, PIN_CAN_B_RX), PAL_LOW,    (iomode_t)(PAL_MODE_INPUT_ALTERNATE_PRIMARY)},

{(int32_t)PCR_INDEX(PORT5, PIN_SCI_C_TX), PAL_LOW,    (iomode_t)(PAL_MODE_OUTPUT_ALTERNATE(2))},
  {(int32_t)PCR_INDEX(PORT5, PIN_SCI_C_RX), PAL_LOW,    (iomode_t)(PAL_MODE_INPUT_ALTERNATE(2))},

Do not forget to save the configuration editor after saving and closing the pinmap editor ?

Could you send me your installation details ?

Best regards

Erwan