cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motor Control 1.1.0 installation Problem

ALudw
Associate

I try to install the SPC5-MCTK-LIB_RTM_1_1_0_web under SPC5Studio 5.8.1 according to the "Quick Start Guide Motor Control ToolKit for SPC5Studio". First I Updated the whole IDE and added the available components. Then I tried to install the MCTK-LIB.

When I reach the Steps described at Page 14 (Add local Software), I see how the IDE tries to compute alternate solutions while clicking next, where I get the following Error:

"Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.

Software being installed: SPC56xx Web Motor Control Feature 1.0.0.201807231455 (com.st.spc5.components.spc5rla.spc56xx.webmotorcontrol.feature.feature.group 1.0.0.201807231455)

Missing requirement: SPC56xx Web Motor Control Feature 1.0.0.201807231455 (com.st.spc5.components.spc5rla.spc56xx.webmotorcontrol.feature.feature.group 1.0.0.201807231455) requires 'com.st.spc5.components.spc5rla.spc5xx.full.feature.feature.group 1.5.0' but it could not be found"

Is it possible to get the MotorControl-Kit 1.1.0 working under SPC5Studio 5.8.1?

And, if yes, what am I doing wrong?

Best regards,

Adrian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee

Dear All ,

in SPC5Studio 5.8.1 :

For the MCTK backward compatibility for SPC5Studio 5.8.1

1)  you should add : (Cloudforge is down)

http://mirrors.spc5studio.com/rla-mctk

2)   And Install the current version of MCTK

Best regards

Erwan

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ALudw
Associate

LIKE 😍 --> the Error dissappeared and the installation is working again, seems like I need to learn more about legacy-problems, but the MCTK (1.1 is the actual Version) seems to be installed, so thanks from Germany

ABota
Associate

Hello,

I had the same issue and fixed it with your help, but there's another problem when trying to build the project (Regardless which of the Web Motor Control Demos I choose).

The steps I made are:

1.) Import samples from application

2.) Choose one of the motor control applications

3.) Generate the SPC5 Application

4.) Build the SPC5 Application

The last step generates following error message:

./components/spc56xx_web_motor_control_component/lib/System_Drive_Params/src/Spc5xxx_MC_it.c:48:21: fatal error: pal_lld.h: No such file or directory

#include "pal_lld.h"

Which is a bit strange, since I didn't make any changes to the configuration.

Can you please help?

Hi,

Did you find any solutions to this issue ?

I have the same error with SPC5-MCTK-LIB 1.1.0 and SPC5Studio 5.8.1 .

Erwan YVIN
ST Employee

Dear All ,

in SPC5Studio 5.8.1 :

For the MCTK backward compatibility for SPC5Studio 5.8.1

1)  you should add : (Cloudforge is down)

http://mirrors.spc5studio.com/rla-mctk

2)   And Install the current version of MCTK

Best regards

Erwan

TJ Oen
Associate

I have the same problem using SPC5 studio 6.0. http://mirrors.spc5studio.com/rla-mctk not working.