cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can go to halt mode from run and comeback to run? hoe can wakeup with lin?

Ali sadeghi
Associate III

hi friend

I am trying to set my borad into halt mode and then wake it up and set it to run mode.

I read AN3316 and write this code but its not work.

if(pal_lld_readpad(PORT_E, pushbutton)==0)

{

StopmodeFlag = 1U;

pal_lld_togglepad(PORT_H,LEDTEST);

osalThreadDelayMilliseconds(100);

pal_lld_togglepad(PORT_H,LEDTEST);

}

if (StopmodeFlag == 1U){

/*( Mode set in HALT) dar safhe 25 Application noteSPC560B power and mode management*/

ME.HALT0.B.CFLAON=2;  //(code Flash in Low Power mode)

ME.HALT0.B.DFLAON=2;  //(data Flash in Low Power mode)

ME.HALT0.B.FXOSC0ON = 1;  //(turn-on the XTAL)

ME.HALT0.B.FMPLLON = 1;  //(turn-on the PLL)

ME.HALT0.B.SYSCLK = 4;   //(set PLL as device system clock)

/*(Peripheral mode set HALT mode:)*/

ME.LPPC[0].B.HALT0 = 1;  //(activate low power peripheral configuration ’0’ in HALT)

ME.PCTL[4].B.LP_CFG = 0;  // to select the low power peripheral configuration ’0’ for DSPI0 identified by offset = 4 (refer to figure x)

ME.PCTL[32].B.LP_CFG = 0; //to select the low power peripheral configuration ’0’ for ADC identified by offset = 32 (refer to figure x)

ME.PCTL[48].B.LP_CFG = 0; //to select the low power peripheral configuration ’0’ for lin identified by offset = 48 (refer to figure x)

ME.PCTL[16].B.LP_CFG = 0; //to select the low power peripheral configuration ’0’ for FlexCAN0 identified by offset = 16 (refer to figure x)

/*Timer set:See Step 5 (RUN0 to HALT mode)*/

/*Request transition to RUN0 mode: So, in case of RUN0 to HALT transition, these two register writing should be done:*/

ME.MCTL.R = 0x80005AF0;

ME.MCTL.R = 0x8000A50F;

while (ME.GS.B.S_MTRANS != 0){}

while (ME.IS.B.I_MTC != 0){}

}

void ConfigureWKPU(void) {

/* Enable WKPU PCTL */

SPCSetPeripheralClockMode(69,

SPC5_ME_PCTL_RUN(2) | SPC5_ME_PCTL_LP(3));

INTC_PSR(46) = 7;

WKUP.WRER.R = (1U << 0);           // enable wakeup pin of:\n

WKUP.WIREER.R = (1U << 0);          // enable rising edge interrupt for

WKUP.WISR.R = 0xFFFFFFFFU;          // clear interrupt flags that an external interrupt occours

}

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi,

in attachment you can find an example developed with SPC5Studio that shows you how to move the SPC560B in HALT mode and then move it back to RUN0 mode by using the interrupt generated by the RTC_API. All the details related to the application are summarizing in the readme file in the zip file.

Regards,

Luigi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ali sadeghi
Associate III

no one to help?

please help me

zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi,

in attachment you can find an example developed with SPC5Studio that shows you how to move the SPC560B in HALT mode and then move it back to RUN0 mode by using the interrupt generated by the RTC_API. All the details related to the application are summarizing in the readme file in the zip file.

Regards,

Luigi