cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Team, I'm looking for difference in properties or resources between SPC58NG84E7QXC0Y and SPC58NG84E7QEH0Y

SHire.2
Associate

there are two difference i found : 1). there is no Additional RAM.. 2). no 2nd checker core in SPC58NG84E7QEH0Y. CAN ST team provide more details what is mean by additional RAM here.. Many Thanks

Shambhu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GCOND.1
Associate II

Good afternoon Shambhu,

with additional RAM we meant the possibility to use further memory for data storage other than the System RAM and Local RAM. The additional memory space is taken from peripheral and the list is available in the Technical Note.

Best Regards,

Giuseppe

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GCOND.1
Associate II

Good afternoon Shambhu,

with additional RAM we meant the possibility to use further memory for data storage other than the System RAM and Local RAM. The additional memory space is taken from peripheral and the list is available in the Technical Note.

Best Regards,

Giuseppe

SHire.2
Associate

Dear Giuseppe,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

ok.. i understood additional RAM is from peripheral.. but can you specify which peripheral is providing this additional RAM for data storage and length of the additional RAM. ? at the moment we don't have difference in peripheral memory list from SPC58NG84E7QEH0Y. it would be great if you clarify my point. Many Thanks, Shambhu

GCOND.1
Associate II

Dear Shambu,

I understand you have the SPC58NG84E7QEH0Y in your hands.

The additional feature I reported is for the other partnumber, not for the one you have.

So this is why you don't know about the further information details.

The special partnumber is for specific customers and the additional feature cannot be extended to all the others.

Best Regards,

Giuseppe