cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-TOF1 v3.3 VL53L4CX library compilation issue when the raw project is built.

lectric
Associate

The library of VL53L4CX returns me a fatal error with the message no such file or directory, but the file it refers is in another directory of the same project. The project is just created and the error appears, can it be a bug or some problem with the library? Thank you

In file included from ../Drivers/BSP/Components/vl53l4cx/porting/vl53lx_platform_ipp.c:15:
../Drivers/BSP/Components/vl53l4cx/porting/vl53lx_platform_ipp.h:17:10: fatal error: vl53lx_platform_user_data.h: No such file or directory
   17 | #include <vl53lx_platform_user_data.h>
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lectric
Associate

I solved the problem reading another question. The solution is to add paths to the project following this method:

right click project -> Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Settings -> Tool Settings -> MCU GCC Compiler -> Include paths

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
lectric
Associate

I solved the problem reading another question. The solution is to add paths to the project following this method:

right click project -> Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Settings -> Tool Settings -> MCU GCC Compiler -> Include paths