cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which binary file do I need to upload to trough the STM32CubeProgrammer for my BlueCoin to work? I want to use the motion sensors and the BLE function. Do I have to upload several binary file? Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

SSiow.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @SSiow.1​ ,

you can use the FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 example that can be found in the \Projects\STM32F446RE-BlueCoin\Applications\ALLMEMS1\Binary folder. This is the STM32 ODE function pack for IoT node with BLE connectivity, digital microphone, environmental and motion sensors.

If you are using the STM32CubeProgrammer, you have to choose the .bin file with the BootLoader (BL), so the STM32F446RE-BlueCoin_ALLMEMS1_BL_vX.X.X.bin file (in DFU mode).

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @SSiow.1​ ,

you can use the FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 example that can be found in the \Projects\STM32F446RE-BlueCoin\Applications\ALLMEMS1\Binary folder. This is the STM32 ODE function pack for IoT node with BLE connectivity, digital microphone, environmental and motion sensors.

If you are using the STM32CubeProgrammer, you have to choose the .bin file with the BootLoader (BL), so the STM32F446RE-BlueCoin_ALLMEMS1_BL_vX.X.X.bin file (in DFU mode).

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster.

-Eleon

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @SSiow.1​ ,

did you managed to solve your issue?

-Eleon

hi, yes I managed to solve it. Thank you for your help with it.

-Jet