cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SensorTile.Box PRO asks Bluetooth Code

forest xu
Associate II

When I connnect sensorTile.box from App.

the followign msg poped ip continuously. and no fucntion work properly

what is the reason. I upgraded the FW on FOTA  at the first connection.

what is the suggestion ?

Thanks!

Forest

forestxu_0-1718761080315.png

5 REPLIES 5
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @forest xu ,

Try to turn-off the board, unpair the SensorTile on your phone, then delete the SensorTile Bluetooth device in the phone list. Restart the board and the app on the phone.

When the pairing request appears, use the 123456 code.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
forest xu
Associate II

Hi, Federica.

Thank you for your reply. 

I found there is more more blue LED for BT pairing. only red LED 

how can I restore to the original FW?  I tried to dowload the FW from ST website

STSW-MKBOXPRO-FS, STSW-MKBOX-BLEDK

it just simply ignore my download request. 

looking forward to hearing your suggestion 

Thank you 

Forest 

forestxu_0-1718901185591.png

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @forest xu ,

Probably after some test you need to restore the SensorTile to factory reset.

Remember to delete the Bluetooth device in the phone list before the restore, then follow this guide and check the status of SDCard by PC and the dtm.bin stored inside (formatted in FAT32) before the factory reset.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
forest xu
Associate II

Hi, Federica:

Thank you for your reply. 

I checked the SD card. there is no dtm.bin. there was a .Json file

so I copied the dtm.bin to the SD card and do the firmware upgrade as the picture 

but I cannot connect to the SensorTile.  Phone App can find it and connect to it but inside functions do not work(like the dice. motion)

PS: I restored to factory reset according to SensorTile.box PRO R2.1 Factory Reset MANUAL v0.1

Forest.

forestxu_1-1719466314391.png

Hi @forest xu ,

The dtm.bin file should be copied to the sd card before performing the factory reset. 
Follow the manual in the factory reset folder step by step. 
This will reset the board to version 1.0.0. From there via smartphone app you can update the fw to the latest version by "BLE sensor App".
Before performing the factory reset you have to delete the sensortile from the bluetooth device list and reboot the sensortile.box.
With the original sensortile.box PRO fw you cannot use the MEMS-STudio SW (as your picture) but only the "BLE sensor app" via smartphone.