cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Python scripts do not work : No module named 'click'

Stefan Thiel
Associate II

I am trying to use the DATALOG1_V1.1.0\Utilities\Python_SDK

When I call the script hsdatalog_data_export I get an error: "No module named 'click'

What to do to make these scrpits work? Pyhton is V3.7.80693W00000ANsnIQAT.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

if not already done, please consider the UM2688 user manual, dealing with the STM32Cube High Speed Datalog function pack.

In particular, you can refer to the last part of section 2.6.2, p.33, especially about the libraries that have to be installed in order to make the script working. The Python version you are using should be ok.

0693W00000AOF4aQAH.png 

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

if not already done, please consider the UM2688 user manual, dealing with the STM32Cube High Speed Datalog function pack.

In particular, you can refer to the last part of section 2.6.2, p.33, especially about the libraries that have to be installed in order to make the script working. The Python version you are using should be ok.

0693W00000AOF4aQAH.png 

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster.

-Eleon

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

any update about your issue?

-Eleon

Stefan Thiel
Associate II

I had Pyton V2.7 installed from another project, and this was blocking the V3.7 Python to install correctly.

After uninstalling all and reinstall V3.7.9, I was able to run the pip installation of the needed modules.

So now the scripts are working fine.

Thx

Glad to hear you solved your issue, Stefan!

-Eleon