cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Unicleo GUI

pepebisup12
Associate

Hello . 

I have to boards L476RG and 303RE and of course IKS01A3 . 

After installing Unicleo , I can't connect to that IKS (It's not even showing port )  . I'm changing boards but still It can't see it . 

On some tutorials some lady was coping some files to the folder which is being created after connecting the board to USB . But my board is not even existing in examples . 

Simple question : How I can connect IKS using my boards (476RG or 303RE ) vand see the values from sensors ? 

Best Regards , 

Samu

3 REPLIES 3
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @pepebisup12 ,

Welcome to ST Community!

Unfortunately, this combination of boards X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 + NUCLEO-L476RG (and NUCLEO-F303RE) is no more supported in the X-CUBE-MEMS1 package. You could manually port DatalogExtended firmware from X-CUBE-MEMS1 to your board.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for your reply. 

I have found it in x-Nucleo-iks01a3_quick_start_guide

pepebisup12_0-1708058319423.png

However, I have checked the latest supported boards in MEMS1 library folders  and they are :

NUCLEO-F401RE
NUCLEO-L073RZ

NUCLEO-L152RE

NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q

Can you confirm this?

Best Regards, 

Pepe

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @pepebisup12 ,

Yes, the boards you are loooking are not supported by X-CUBE-MEMS1. NUCLEO-L476RG used to be supported, that is why it is mentioned in the getting started document for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 but it is not supported anymore.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.