cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My name is Anil and i am working with MEMS Sensor Evalution Board ie., STEVAL-MKI109V3, long with that i am using the STEVAL-MKI182V2 Sensor

Anil3
Associate III

with having STMems_Standard_C_drivers/ism330dlc_read_data_polling.c at master · STMicroelectronics/STMems_Standard_C_drivers · GitHub this as reference code i am trying to get the device ID (WHO_AM_I) as my initial task but i can't able to get the ID, as i am not getting the VDD (voltage which is needed to turn on the core of sensor board) at the 24 pin connector i tried to make modifications with PWM initialization but still i am not able to get the supply voltage VDD. is there any code for reference with combination of those board.

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Anil​ ,

is your code correctly debugged by your FW toolchain?

Did you build your own project with ProfiMEMS by including all the .h files required in that example?

And last, did you try to change the PWM_3V3 constant?

-Eleon

Anil3
Associate III

Hello Sir,

i am not using any FW toolchain as i'm working on windows environment, i am using cube IDE for the configuration and yes sir i have include the .h file all that i have done is i have included the ism330cld_reg.h, ism330dlc_reg.c and read_data_polling.c into my workspace and calling the ism330dlc_read_data_polling(); from main here is an attachment of my configuration requesting you to have a look at it and help me regarding this, also i have made changes of 3V3 as i am not able to get the vdd supply.