cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lsm6dsr sensor motion information

burak_Guzeller
Associate II

Hello everyone, I am working with the lsm6dsr sensor. How can I solve the position information or how much I move with this sensor? I am looking at projects with examples on github, but I could not find how to solve the directions, how much the sensor moves, etc. with this sensor. I would be glad if you can help.

11 REPLIES 11

Well, thank you very much, my last request from you is that since I do not have a magnetometer, my primary goal will be to calculate the displacement. I do not have much knowledge about which functions to use for this. Can you guide me for this? I want to calculate the displacement in the data coming from the sensor. For example, if I am to move 20 cm to the right. Or if I am going to move left, how can I use the algorithm or functions that calculate this? Which functions can I use? I would be grateful if you could guide me. Or is it an example github code etc. vr? Thank you very much.

What I mean is, no matter how far I move, for example, if I move 20 cm to the right or 30 cm to the left on the table, is there a project or a function I can use etc. that detects that distance? I would be glad if you could help me. I am a bit of a novice when it comes to this sensor. In summary, what are the projects or functions that I can use that measure my movement?