cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS2DH12TR 1. Calibration 2.sleep mode and wake-up mode detail explanation & 3.example code for interfacing with the CC1310 (SCS and CSS)

LN
Associate II

Hi,

I have couple of question on LIS2DH12TR .

I'm trying to interface with CC1310 Custom Board.

1. As per the data sheet it says it doesn't need any manual calibration since factory calibration already done.( Previously have used MPU6050 didn't know much about calibration and got to know this MPU6050 has to be calibrated before use) So this LIS2DH12TR need to be calibrated before first time use?

2. I have read this sensor has an exceptional feature that sleep to wake-up and vice versa.

In my case sensor there'll be some threshold value set for vibration if there's any change in threshold value it will be sent to main controller and data will be sent over the RF.

As i assume this sensor has to be in wake-up mode all the time.

But in case of sleep mode, how will it(sensor) come back to the wake-up mode are there any external timer required to do so?

3. Since I'm not good at coding, Are there any example code for interfacing LIS2DH12TR  with CC13xx series Sub-GHz.

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi

1. yes, the sensor is calibrated at production level, and the calibration coefficients are stored in reserved registers
  2. yes, the sensor has these embedded digital feature. I don't know if I correctly understood you point, but there are resister to set the threshold for the wake-up mode. Please refer to p 29 of the app note, which describe this function.
  3. I suggest you to check the github repository for ST MEMS sensor, that allow you to start from a given code to interface the sensor. However, I also suggest you to check from TI side for interface with the CC1310 module -> https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STMems_Standard_C_drivers/tree/master/lis2dh12_STdC

Regards