cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a problem of power down of ASM330LHH

saber123456
Associate II

As you can see, I was doing a test where I tried setting the gyroscope and accelerometer to power down mode and gave it a 10ms delay, which I called time 1, while I again turned the gyroscope on The accelerometer is set to high-performance mode, and a 70ms delay is given to the data again. This time is called time 2. After exiting, I start reading the data. At this time, the data is read normally after leaving this code, but between time 1 and time After the time of 2 is changed (only the time becomes shorter), the read data will have data errors for a long time. I would like to ask you for some advice. At the same time, time 1 and time 2 are 300us and 70ms respectively in the manual. Want to know why there is such a big discrepancy? Below is my code. Thanks,

2.png

6 REPLIES 6
saber123456
Associate II

代码图片代码图片

The unit of delay_us is 2us

TDK
Guru

No pictures or code came through. You can edit your post using the down arrow at the top-right of the post.

TDK_0-1720712189699.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
saber123456
Associate II

sorry,comment have some error,wish you can understand it ! thank you!!!

thank you ! This is my first time posting。

屏幕截图 2024-07-11 233457.png

this is my code , The unit of delay_us is 2us,comment have some error ,sorry ! wish you can understand it.

2.png

thank you ,this is my code ,comment has some error ,the unit of delay_us is 2us,Have a nice day