cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

howr to improve the throughput of USART1 of STM32L431 transmitting the ISM330ISN DATA ?

JohnGe
Associate

I set the CTRL1_XL (10h) of ISM330ISN  as 0xA4  ,so the ODR of ISM330 is 6667Hz. 

If I want transmit the whole data @6667Hz to external RS485 ,How tocontroll it ?

Can I Using the ISM330 INT1 to trigger every transaction ?  or   independently transmit data using timer of

STM32L431CCT6?

1 REPLY 1
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @JohnGe ,

Welcome to ST Community!

I would suggest to send more data with a single communication, so the best way would be to use the FIFO, save a certain number of data and then send every data with a single UART communication. As an easier version, you could also try to use the normal interrupt and use a custom FIFO inside your code where you store all the data and then send it in a single comm every once in a while.

If this helps you, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.