cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to reset sensortile, which is soldered to cradle borad

Pchau.2
Associate II

I am using STEVAL-STLKT01V1 kit for my project. i got the sensortile solered on cradle expansion. earlier i was able to configure it using stm32cubeprogrammer using readymade applications like audioLoop, etc. but now i don't know what have i done the device is not even recognized by st-link-utility or stm32cubeprogrammer. is it possible to reset the devices.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Pchau.2​ ,

Let me better understand the issue.

Is it related to a particular firmware upgrade, or do you think it is caused by a wrong handling / ESD discharge?

You can try running the “Full Chip Erase�? in automatic mode, as shown in the pictures below:

0693W00000FDb6vQAD.png0693W00000FDb70QAD.pngJust after having launched it, you unplug and then plug immediately the USB supply of the Sensortile.

The purpose is to make the ST-Link blocking the STM32 before the code execution starts. This procedure should lead to the reset of the STM32 chip.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Pchau.2
Associate II

also what is the green led on cradle board for?

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Pchau.2​ ,

Let me better understand the issue.

Is it related to a particular firmware upgrade, or do you think it is caused by a wrong handling / ESD discharge?

You can try running the “Full Chip Erase�? in automatic mode, as shown in the pictures below:

0693W00000FDb6vQAD.png0693W00000FDb70QAD.pngJust after having launched it, you unplug and then plug immediately the USB supply of the Sensortile.

The purpose is to make the ST-Link blocking the STM32 before the code execution starts. This procedure should lead to the reset of the STM32 chip.

-Eleon