cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to program the sensortile

CRoma.11
Associate II

Hello,

I programmed the sensorTile with ALLMEMS1 end I used STM32CubeIDE. After compiling the orange light comes on and I can connect to bluetooth with the IOs app, however as soon as I disconnect the NUCLEO the bluetooth stops working. What can I do ?

Thaks,

Chiara

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Chiara,

you probably missed the bootloader part: in this case, the code run as well but when you restart the board it doesn't work any more.

This because you are overwriting a section of the code that prevents the board to working.

You can find the details in the user manual UM2059, p.8:

0693W00000AN0bDQAT.png 

It should be convenient for you to flash the binary file that already contains the Bootloader section: you can find it in the Utilities\BootLoader folder.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Chiara @CRoma.1​ ,

did you followed all the instruction of the user manual UM2101, described in p.17, or in this other presentation?

In particular, did you removed the CN2 jumpers?

If so, can you explain a little better the error that the SMT32CubeIDe returns?

-Eleon

CRoma.11
Associate II

yes, I followed the instructions and removed the jumpers from the NUCLEO. My problem is that i can only connect the sensorTile to the bluetooth the first time. after turning it off, the orange led no longer turns on and i can no longer connect. i have to reload the code to make it work.

CRoma.11
Associate II

0693W00000AMzxXQAT.png

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Chiara,

you probably missed the bootloader part: in this case, the code run as well but when you restart the board it doesn't work any more.

This because you are overwriting a section of the code that prevents the board to working.

You can find the details in the user manual UM2059, p.8:

0693W00000AN0bDQAT.png 

It should be convenient for you to flash the binary file that already contains the Bootloader section: you can find it in the Utilities\BootLoader folder.

-Eleon

CRoma.11
Associate II

Thank you very much for your reply. My sensorTile now works. 

How can i change the data sampling frequency?

Hi Chiara,

If the issue is now solved, you can mark my last answer as best by clicking Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster.

For the ODR change on SensorTile, I suggest you to post a new question on MEMS&Sensors.

-Eleon