Associate

we need to blink led for our command

we are using stevalmks1v1b box

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @RJG.1​ ,

From Qeexo ML page, you can see that the output of the project is an "object .o" file, and not the source code of the application project.

0693W00000FCJj9QAH.pngMy suggestion is, since Qeexo is a third-part developer, to directly ask this question to their support staff in their Contact us page.

I believe that the source code is covered by some pending patents, but let me please know if you get a positive feedback.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @RJG.1​ ,

From Qeexo ML page, you can see that the output of the project is an "object .o" file, and not the source code of the application project.

0693W00000FCJj9QAH.pngMy suggestion is, since Qeexo is a third-part developer, to directly ask this question to their support staff in their Contact us page.

I believe that the source code is covered by some pending patents, but let me please know if you get a positive feedback.

-Eleon

RJG.1
Associate

we created a our own tflite model for using asc but it not responding we copy and paste the four file of <network name>.c , <network.name>.h, <network.name> data.c , <network.name> data.h and also configure it but it not responding in your app.

what to do for it

Hi @RJG.1​ ,

you might then start from a sample project/code, for example the FP-AI-SENSING1 function pack, that supports also projects running on the Sensortile.box.

You can find some examples in \Projects\STM32L4R9ZI-SensorTile.box\Applications\SENSING1 folder.

In particular, middleware libraries generated thanks to STM32CubeMx extension called X-CUBE-AI featuring example implementation of neural networks for real-time:

• human activity recognition (HAR)
  • acoustic scene classification (ASC) --> this might be of your interest

You need these files:

0693W00000FCK1SQAX.png 

-Eleon