cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi ST support Team, Can you share with us marking code for the PN: ASM330LHHXTR? Many thanks. Danny,

DNguy.8
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The marking of the ASM330LHHXTR is LC.

The groups of digits 213 or 307 stand for the date code in the form YWW, i.e. the last digit of the production year and two digits for the calendar week.

A digit can only be used to represent the year within a decade, but the ASM330LHHX was only launched in 2022, so 307, for example, represents calendar week 7 in 2023.

Hope that helps?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

@Billy OWEN​ please flag to appropriate parties

Documentation Fail, Marking Codes are a repetitive question

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Hi Billy and Tesla,
Good day,

The last time we received the part which is marked LC-213.
Last week when we checked the incoming part we detected it’s LC-307
Can you explain the difference between LC-213 and LC-307?
I think that maybe exited another marking code for the PN : ASM330LHHXTR.
LC-***.
But we don’t understand their meaning.
Can you share with us the specification for the marking code of the part
ASM330LHHXTR or any document which we can follow and no need to make the
question to you in the future?
Many thanks.

Thanks and Best regards

The marking of the ASM330LHHXTR is LC.

The groups of digits 213 or 307 stand for the date code in the form YWW, i.e. the last digit of the production year and two digits for the calendar week.

A digit can only be used to represent the year within a decade, but the ASM330LHHX was only launched in 2022, so 307, for example, represents calendar week 7 in 2023.

Hope that helps?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Hi Peter,
Good day,

Many thank,
We noted.

Thanks and Best regards

Great, you're welcome!

If the problem is solved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Select as best, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

/Peter

MPham.2
Associate

Hi Peter

As your mention, PN: ASM330LHHXTR was only lauched in 2022, while our buyer is buying the part with DC 307 (Year 2023, week 07). Could you double check with the production history of this part to ensure we are buying correct part? I'm worry about the Counterfreit in the market.

Best regards

"was only lauched in 2022" here means that there was no ASM330LHHXTR before 2022, but only after. And 2023 is after that. 😉