cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, i have LSM6DS33TR, marking 2dbarcode, рow can I read the label and make sure it is LSM6DS33TR?

PGrad.1
Associate II

Can there be a 2d barcode reader app or program on your computer or phone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @PGrad.1​ ,

It looks effectively a LSM6DS33TR, that is characterized by the "SE" marking and the year / week marking indication.

0693W00000Dm7hoQAB.pngI cannot disclose the details of the 2D matrix code (you can contact a sales and representative office from the contact page), but the numbers below stands for the "year" (1 number) and "week" (2 numbers). For example, in the attached picture the "7" refers to the year 2017 and the "23" to the year's week of the assembly.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @PGrad.1​ ,

It looks effectively a LSM6DS33TR, that is characterized by the "SE" marking and the year / week marking indication.

0693W00000Dm7hoQAB.pngI cannot disclose the details of the 2D matrix code (you can contact a sales and representative office from the contact page), but the numbers below stands for the "year" (1 number) and "week" (2 numbers). For example, in the attached picture the "7" refers to the year 2017 and the "23" to the year's week of the assembly.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon

Thank you Eleon BORLINI, as I understand the marking "SE" - means LSM6DS33?

This information can be indicated somewhere?

Have a nice day

-PGrad.1