cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, Using LSM6DSOX and when creating the the ucf files using Unico I would like to be able to decode them. This documentation is available for FSM but will it be available for the ucf files?

TWade.1
Associate II

3 REPLIES 3
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @TWade.1​ ,

did you already check this other post, where you can find some details for your purpose?

Differently from the FSM case where every line has a "physicals" meaning, many of the MLC lines of the registers' write procedure refer to internal configuration that sets nodes and thresholds for implementing the decision tree generated by the Weka tool.

-Eleon

TWade.1
Associate II

Hi Eleon,

Thanks for your reply, I have read those posts but I needed more documentation on the ucf files and registers. Are ST going to document it like the FSM?

Thanks Tristan

Hi @TWade.1​ ,

as confirmed by our internal experts, unfortunately I can tell you that such documentation is not available, basically for the reasons I already explained in the other post, since there are variables parts in memory that are not written at fixes addresses (and a line-to-line documentation for this would be very difficult).

-Eleon