cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am looking for gauge pressure sensor that can be use with liquid. Can anyone direct me to good sensor.

cjaya.2
Associate II

1 REPLY 1
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @cjaya.2​ ,

Look at our LPS27HHTW or ILPS28QSW water-resistant MEMS pressure sensor combines chemical compatibility, stability, and accuracy for use in a wide range of applications. Gel inside the IC protects the electrical components from water and the metal cap is grounded electrically for better ESD robustness. 

LPS27HHTW also embeds a temperature sensor to monitor ambient temperature, while in ILPS28QSW an embedded Qvar (electric charge variation detection) channel can be enabled for sensing in applications such as water-leak detection, tap, double tap, long press, and L/R - R/L swipe.

You can find more details at this link for LPS27HHTW or here for ILPS28QSW .

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster 🙂

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.