cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello I need help getting my STEVAL-MKI193V1 board communicating with my PC.

Ishan.1
Associate

Please see attached image of the error I am seeing. I have installed the driver for the board and I see the board as a "Virtual port" under device manager but I don;t quite know how to proceed from here. Please help!

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Ishan.1​ , I see that you are using the eMotion motherboard (STEVAL-MKI109V2) for the STEVAL-MKI193V1 adapter test, instead of the last STEVAL-MKI109V3 (ProfiMEMS board), which is the most indicated for the currently-on-market sensor evaluation. The adapter should be in theory supported by your motherboard, but not sure if it is compatible with the Unico version 9.7, since the error that it is appearing on the popup is a non-compatibility error... Could you check the device on a ProfiMEMS...? Regards

Ishan.1
Associate

Hello & thank you for your response. So I understand that the STEVAL is older and not recommended for new design but it should still work right? :) Can you please tell me what version of Unico I can download so I can get my (STEVAL-MKI109V2 & STEVAL-MKI193V1) working together? I wanted to test out the sensors and play with them before spending the extra $$ for the Professional board.