cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera module

HTosu.1
Associate

selam

4 kamera ile ayrı ayrı fotoğraf çekmek ve gözden geçirmek SD karta istiyorum istiyorum. Kameralar ve işlemci arasında 3 metre mesafe olacak. Bu mesafe görüntü çekmek için uygun mu? bunu nasıl yapabilirim. Sccb protokolü bunu destekliyor mu yoksa tek bir dcmi tıklayınız miyim

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @HTosu.1​ , is this translation ok?

Hello

I want to take and review the photos separately with 4 cameras on the SD card. Between the cameras and the processor, there will be 3-meter range. Is this distance suitable for shooting images? how can I do that. Does I2C protocol support this or can I click one dcmi?

Do you need support on proximity sensors?

Regards

John E KVAM
ST Employee

I think this is an STM32 question. Can you ask on that page please?

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'