cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the PCB design files for Sensortile.box (or the sensortile) missing in the website?

yttuncel
Associate

Hi all,

As part of my PhD thesis, I've developed ML algorithms for detecting certain events/phenotypes on cows/cattles using Sensortile.box. However, we are interested in replacing BLE with LoRa. Moreover, we have a custom designed sensor that we want to put on the PCB. However, I'm not able to find the reference PCB design on the website.

I don't see them under 'CAD Resources'. Is this intended?

• If not, can someone help me get access to the files?
  • If so, how can I proceed with this?

Thanks,

Yigit Tuncel, PhD Student, ECE

University of Wisconsin-Madison

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @yttuncel​, to the community!

Well, the tab CAD Resources contains the GERBER data, the circuit diagram and the parts list. Do you need more information?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
yttuncel
Associate

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the answer!

I'm actually looking for the schematic and layout files which can be opened in Altium Designer (or any other PCB Design Software).

Some of the other design kits in the STM portfolio have the .schdoc/.pcbdoc files in their `CAD Resources` tab. I'm wondering if I can get those for the Sensortile.box.

Best,

Yigit

The boards are intended for evaluation and not to be copied (see Terms of Use). Therefore, normally only the GERBER data is published, in order to be able to investigate problems or questions in the layout, furthermore, one can orientate oneself for one's own layout. In this respect, Altium files are not the rule, but the exception.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.