cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIS2IH VDD_IO Supply Current

jrileystafl
Associate II

Hello,

What is the supply current into the VDD_IO pin on the AIS2IH? The VDD supply current requirements are explained in detail, but I do not see any note on the current into the VDD_IO pin.

Best regards

6 REPLIES 6
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @jrileystafl ,

It's not in the datasheet because it is reserved and not tested in production.

If you tell me at which ODR and FS are you interested in I can give you an approximate value just to get an idea 🙂

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
jrileystafl
Associate II

Hello Federica,

If you could give me typical and maximum values for 1) high performance mode and 2) low power mode w/ ODR=1.6Hz that would be very helpful.  VDD=VDDIO=3.3V for both.

Thank you!

Jessica

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @jrileystafl ,

I can't give you a typical and maximum values but you could expect an Iddio value of around 570mA in LPM1 and of about 28mA in High Perfomance.

Hope this helps.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Is it possible you meant 570uA in low power mode 1?  I would expect it to be lower in low power mode when compared to high performance mode.

jrileystafl
Associate II

Just following up on this: can you please confirm that the VDDIO current is higher in low power mode than in high performance mode (570mA vs. 28mA)?  Or is the current in low power mode actually 570uA?

Thanks!

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @jrileystafl ,

I confirm you 570mA in Low Power Mode 1 with low noise disabled and 28mA in High Perfomance Mode and Low Noise Enabled.