cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acquire movement data while simulataneously logging on SD card and sending via bluetooth BLE using SensorTile

LG.3
Associate

Hello everyone,

I'm using three Sensortiles (STEVAL-STLKT01V1, firmware FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1

4.2.0) to monitor a person's movements.

As stated in the title, I would like to simultaneously log the data on an SD card and send them via bluetooth to a PC running a labview script, which I already have.

While using the SD log feature on ST BLE Sensor App, a message stating "BLE sensor data not available while logging" was displayed on my smartphone.

My question then is, is it possible to save data on an SD while also transmitting them?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Luca

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Luca @LG.3​ ,

I just checked with our experts, and unfortunately it looks there isn't an already-done example code, at least not officially provided by ST.

You should modify the code starting from the FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 examples, or building a new project from scratch.

But you might try to directly contact a sales and representatives office of your country from the contact page, and they will evaluate about how to help you with your request.

-Eleon

LG.3
Associate

Hi Eleon @Eleon BORLINI​ ,

thanks a lot for your reply.

I was also concerned about hardware limitations that may make this implementation unfeasible.

Do you have any information on this regard?

Best,

Luca