cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accelerometer with the highest accuracy

Dimitris V
Associate II

Hello, could you let me know which is the ST 3D Accelerometer chip with the highest accuracy? There is no need for gyroscope, neither for magnetometer. 

Thank you,

Dimitris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @Dimitris V ,

Have a look at LIS2DW12 or, in alternative, you can choose LSM6DSV16X that is an accelerometer+gyroscope but its accelerometer accuracy is very good.

If this helps you, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @Dimitris V ,

Have a look at LIS2DW12 or, in alternative, you can choose LSM6DSV16X that is an accelerometer+gyroscope but its accelerometer accuracy is very good.

If this helps you, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.