cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to unzip STSW-WISE-MAC 1.1.0. File is corrupted.

SZuer.1
Associate II

24 REPLIES 24
TDK
Guru

Perhaps download again and/or disable antivirus.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
SZuer.1
Associate II

Tried to download with different browsers and unzip applications. I don't have antivirus. Also on Linux machine says that it is corrupted.

Mike_ST
ST Employee

Hello,

I have a DataError message too using 7zip.0693W00000LyIcgQAF.png 

SZuer.1
Associate II

Any chance to get it fixed or do I have to emulate it on Linux?

Mike_ST
ST Employee

Hello,

I don't know who is in charge of this software, maybe @Sebastien DENOUAL​ who answered some BluNRG questions in the past knows somebody who knows...

LeeS
Associate II

I can confirm the same issue on my laptop. Tried using windows computer to unzip but had the same failure. Windows version of WiSE-Studio is working perfectly okay.

Sebastien DENOUAL
ST Employee

Hi All,

@Mike_ST​ , @LeeS​ , @SZuer.1​ , @TDK​ 

I just got confirmation that The WISE MAC download should be ok now. 

Thanks to all for highlighting this issue.

Regards,

Sebastien.

LeeS
Associate II

@Sebastien DENOUAL​ 

The WISE MAC zip file can be extracted properly, but could not be opened (corrupted file). Can you check to see if this is an issue? I'm trying to run it on M1 Mac (with Rosetta 2 installed). I will try to run it on an Intel machine to see if it makes a difference and report back.

Hi,

From my latest test it was OK - based on new file downloaded today- I do not have immediate access to a MAC on my side for a new test.

Please let me know result of your test on Intel machine. If still KO, please share maximum of details on error message and I will check to establish link with relevant Team.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Sebastien.