Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cover for TOF sensors

FLa G.1
Associate

Hi Community,

I'm doing some experiments with the VL53LXX-V2 sensor

I would need to find a cover glass for this sensor with the divider to avoid crosstalk.

I can't find it on the market and I can't contact Hornix

Where else can I find it?

Thank you

Best regards

2 REPLIES 2
Anne BIGOT
ST Employee

Hello

Indeed, cover glass for the time-of-flight sensors can be purchased from Hornix.

Did you try to send an email to sales@hornix.com.tw?

Otherwise, if you have a look at the ST product page, you can find a link to a partner selling cover glass.

Regards

Anne

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'
John E KVAM
ST Employee

In Europe, people buy these from: https://www.gilisymo.com/

If you have trouble with Hornix, this will work as well.

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'