cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teseo LIV3x

RVerv.1
Associate

Hello,

I’m looking into buying a Teseo LIV3x module (one of both). What I saw in the datasheets is that they accept RTCM messages, is that true? Does this mean that if I give the module these messages, it will output corrected nmea sentences?

I saw that there is a binary which you can flash so that it outputs raw measurement data. So theoretically I should be able to use it with RTKlib?

I was searching for answers on these questions, but can’t find much info on this.

I dont need to make myself a RTK base station, because in my country (Belgium), there is a free service (FLEPOS), which we can use to get NTRIP.

kind regards

Raf

2 REPLIES 2

>>I saw that there is a binary which you can flash so that it outputs raw measurement data. So theoretically I should be able to use it with RTKlib?

My understanding was that the measurements were very noisy

The RTCM3 would only support DGPS/SBAS type pseudo-range correction as I understand it.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Francesco Virlinzi
ST Employee

Hi

>  What I saw in the datasheets is that they accept RTCM messages, is that true

Yes. LIV3F suspport RTCM v2.3

> I saw that there is a binary which you can flash so that it outputs raw measurement data. So theoretically I should be able to use it with RTKlib?

No. You can't.

ST provides pre-builded binary. You can not flash a generic binary. in detail there is no LIV3F binary which provides raw measurement data.

Hope this helps

Regards

Francesco