cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new thread layout is so much better

TDK
Guru

Yesterday, the thread view changed from showing about 3 threads per page to about 10 or so by only showing the title and not a preview of the contents. It is so much better. It's something that has been suggested by myself and others multiple times. So thanks for that.

TDK_0-1701274781424.png

I'm hoping this was a deliberate change and won't be changing back.

I think it also shows users that the title matters so they should be more incentivized to pick a good title rather than something like "XYZ doesn't work". Glad we don't have many posts with the entire post in the title anymore.

Progress.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lina_DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hi @TDK,

Thanks for this positive reinforcement & your contribution to the topic along the way. This is a constant change and should not go anywhere  

Regards,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Lina_DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hi @TDK,

Thanks for this positive reinforcement & your contribution to the topic along the way. This is a constant change and should not go anywhere  

Regards,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

That's good to hear. Thanks, Lina.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".