cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neither logged in, nor logged out...

I logged in a couple of hours ago; later I loaded a couple of threads, and then I started to answer one of them. Suddenly, a red alert appeared, talking something about credentials (yes, a rather idiotic text). Okay, I said to myself, the inactivity timeout is not inactivity timeout but plain login-logout timeout, no pleasant surprises here. So I reloaded the said thread, to find out that I still have my avatar at the top, so I am still logged in, I guess?

But then at the bottom there's this:

waclawekjan_0-1693840612922.png

Yes, I can't click there; and yes, the sentence did not fit, so I don't know what to do.

Oh, and I was able to come here and make this post, without making any logout/login etc. meantime.

JW

PS. ST, still don't want to bring in the Khoros staff to face the shame?

3 REPLIES 3

I've just noticed that there's a "this thread is read only" label there.

This is new.

Any comments?

JW

Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @waclawek.jan , 

Thanks for reporting the issue. The thread: How to use Timers ? - STMicroelectronics Community has been falsely marked as "Read Only" and so you could not post the answer. This action is undone so feel free to rejoin the conversation. 

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. 

Regards,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

OK Thanks.

The messages in and around the editor pane (the red "not enough credentials" or similar, and then the one in the screenshot above) are really confusing and not helpful, though. I could've said that the thread is read only.

JW