cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant seem to download any software from website

HZaib.1
Associate III

Hi, I was trying to install stm cubeide and it says that this software is not available and then I tried others and says the same thing. I am also logged in. 

I have attached the screenshot. 

9 REPLIES 9

Several reports of this issue on the forum, at least half a dozen in the last week or two, Middle East and Pakistan  @STTwo-32 

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Hello @Tesla DeLorean @HZaib.1 

I've reported to the concerned team since days ago and they are investigating about the issue. It should be solved as soon as possible.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

uouox
Associate II

Try to download 

I-CUBE-LRWAN    LoRaWAN software expansion for STM32Cube (UM2073)

https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/i-cube-lrwan.html

but it always jump back to the download page after I click accept.

Hey there, I have been having the same issue. Would love to know if you figured out the issue.
Thanks!

There seem to be regional issues currently, where are you both situated?  @STTwo-32 

california

I'll blame Gavin then, 231MB pulled fine this morning in Northern Illinois (Comcast)..

Other complaints seem be coming from the Middle East, Egypt, Pakistan, but there may be some more systemic issues with ST's servers and proxies.

HZaib.1
Associate III

I am situated in pakistan. 

Even after using VPN I was not able to download it. Tried from my office computer and as well as smartphone but no luck.

Ontario Canada