cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Creations

Garnett.Robert
Senior III

Hi,

Just wondering what happened to the "My Creations" where people could post entire projects?

I have a couple of projects that solve some of the problems people have had such as WiFi for the STM32H7B3I-DK, using one pulse timers, and have posted one or two projects in the past, but they have disappeared.

Best regards

Rob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hi @Garnett.Robert , 

The projects section is currently closed and hidden after the migration to a new platform. Next year, we will update on how / when this section will appear again. If you need the project now, I can extract and share with you. 

Let me know. 

Greetings,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hi @Garnett.Robert , 

The projects section is currently closed and hidden after the migration to a new platform. Next year, we will update on how / when this section will appear again. If you need the project now, I can extract and share with you. 

Let me know. 

Greetings,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Lina,

That's fine.  I don't need it now, I'll wait until you restore the system.

I know people had trouble getting the STM32H7B3I-GK Board WiFi going. I got it working very well and I thought others would find it useful.

Best regards

Rob