cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we drop this kindergarten **bleep** ?

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

and have certain freedom of speech here? ))

5 REPLIES 5

The list of banned word is somewhat mixed and inconsistent. Add some blanks, numbers or stars if you want to convey your feelings.

For ChatWTF posts, just flag as inappropriate and they'll get dust binned. I know it's annoying / ridiculous but I think most of us can recognize the language and forms. 

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Lina_DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello both,

@Pavel A., thanks for bringing this up. Could you be more specific here? The list of banned words is really not that long and covers the main restricted phrases that are offensive and/or abusive. It would be very interesting to hear where you feel the language is too restricted. Telsa has a good workaround proposed :). 

Thanks,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Lina, just remove from the list any word that can be used in a daily newspaper for grown-ups.

test:

this idiot is doing totally fu.cking mostly shiit ever.

hmmm..... close.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Hi, Pavel, 

I took the time to review the list in depth and unfortunately none of the words can be eliminated. I am sorry you feel restricted in that sense, but I hope you can still find the words to express yourself with some exceptions  

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.