cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waclawekjan_0-1687591190395.png

It initially rendered as text-in-circle but then it automatically rearranged itself into this form.

I can see normal Amelie's avatar in other pages.

JW

PS. Of course this is of no importance, just one more example of how overcomplicated things can and ultimately will go wrong. Don't waste time on solving it unless you want to use it to get some money back from Khoros, which I'd recommend to. At the end of the day, it's our money we spend on parts. 

2 REPLIES 2

> Seems like a Firefox issue

That's exactly part of the problem - the steaming pile of ... javascript running these things is fragile. Btw. the number of warnings and errors in FF's console is telling too.

However, I can't reproduce this on FF either, as I've received more kudos meantime and Amelie's avatar is no longer in that (short)list. Other avatars appear to be OK there, so far.

JW

Lina_DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Legacy message: ‎2023-06-27 12:22 AM

Hello @waclawek.jan,

This issue has been tackled on other browsers. Seems like a Firefox issue, I will add this to our case because it is being currently worked on.

Does it happen for you only on Firefox?

Thanks,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.