cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[X-CUBE-AI] Error while analyzing model

thetectivestm
Associate III

Hello everyone,

when I try to analyze my model (mynetwork.onnx) clicking on Analyze in the target selection window an error message occurs without any details. 

After the selection of the target in the configuration area, if I analyze the same model I receive this error: "NOT IMPLEMENTED: Convolution with multiple inputs not supported".

The model mynetwork.onnx is obtained by converting a pytorch model obtained by running an algorithm downloaded from github. 

I use Windows 10 Home 64 bit (10.0, build 19045), STM32CubeIDE 1.13.1 and X-Cube-AI 8.1.0 (I've also tried 8.0.1).

Could anyone please help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

Thanks a lot I've reproduced the limitation, as you can see you have in the model convolution layers with 2 inputs. 

We'll see if this can be supported

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

Can you share the model so we can reproduce the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Daniel

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I converted the pytorch model on Colab in this way:

example_input = torch.randn(1, 4, 256)

torch.onnx.export(my_model, example_input, onnx_path, verbose=True)

because my input has width=1, height=256, channels=4 and I know the example_input must be in this format (N=1, channels, width*height). 

fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

Thanks for the sharing. 

could you share the onnx file or does it contains information that you can't share ?

It will speed up the process for us.

Regards

I can't attach that file because the file type .onnx is not supported and the content is not perfectly readable from a .txt.

fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

You should be able to zip it before and attach the zip

Thanks

Yes, right.

fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

Thanks a lot I've reproduced the limitation, as you can see you have in the model convolution layers with 2 inputs. 

We'll see if this can be supported

My input is just a sequence (width=1, height=256, channels=4).

What do you mean by "Convolution layers with 2 inputs"?

Thanks in advance.

If you open the onnx file with Netron you'll see that you have some Conv layers with 2 inputs

Regards