cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEVAL-PROTEUS1 evaluation kit can not connect via bluetooth

Batuhan35
Associate II

Hi,

I have just opened my new STEVAL-PROTEUS1 evaluation kit for my project. I tried to connect it with the STBLE sensor app, but I realized that it does not appear on the Bluetooth search. Then I tried my STEVAL-STWINKT1B sensor kit, and it connected, so I assume that the issue is not related to the cable. Do you have any solution for this problem? I would appreciate it very much if you could help with this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Batuhan35
Associate II

Thank you for your response. While reviewing the datasheet, I realized that the J10 jumper needed to be opened to provide power. After doing this, it was fixed. I guess I should read the datasheet more carefully 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SimonePradolini
ST Employee

Hello @Batuhan35 

Support from BLESensor app depends on the firmware running on the eval boards. Are you sure you've never updated the firmware? Which version of BLESensor app are you using?

There are different examples that can be flashed on both PROTEUS or STWIN board, each one exploiting specific features. Complete lists are here and here.

Best regards

Simone

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Batuhan35
Associate II

Thank you for your response. While reviewing the datasheet, I realized that the J10 jumper needed to be opened to provide power. After doing this, it was fixed. I guess I should read the datasheet more carefully 🙂