cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with building relocatable binary model using stm32ai CLI.

WHUAN.1
Associate II

As shown in the picture, when I send the generate command, a compilation error occurs. The problem appears to be that std=c99 needs to be adjusted.

Does anyone know how to fix this please?

Thanks in advance.

0693W00000Svye2QAB.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Romain LE DONGE
Associate III

Hello,

What version of the arm-none-eabi-gcc are you using ? (arm-none-eabi-gcc --version should do the trick)

Also what is the location of the arm compiler you are using ? Is it the one provided with STM32CubeIDE ?

To help debugging you can try to execute the arm compiler command manually with the -std=c99 option (the line after "executing the shell command (cwd=None env=None)"

Regards,

Romain

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Romain LE DONGE
Associate III

Hello,

What version of the arm-none-eabi-gcc are you using ? (arm-none-eabi-gcc --version should do the trick)

Also what is the location of the arm compiler you are using ? Is it the one provided with STM32CubeIDE ?

To help debugging you can try to execute the arm compiler command manually with the -std=c99 option (the line after "executing the shell command (cwd=None env=None)"

Regards,

Romain

WHUAN.1
Associate II

Thank you for your reply, I found out that the old version of arm-none-eabi-gcc in the environment variable is used.

Now the relocatable binary model has been built successfully.

In addition, I would like to ask if there is a related example code that explains how to use this file for model-OTA?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Alan