cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Deploy.py from Model Zoo

chew
Associate III

Hi,

I am currently working on my Final Year Project, which involves implementing a plant disease detection model on the STM32H747i-Disco board. My project is inspired by an image classification example from the model zoo.

Back in October 2023, I successfully deployed the sample model (specifically, the provided flower model) on the STM32H747i-Disco board, using the B-CAMS-OMV camera. However, I have recently encountered an issue where I am unable to replicate this deployment.

Although the CMD window indicates that the model is deployed successfully (figure 1), the LCD screen on the board remains blank (figure 2). This issue persists despite the fact that there are no error warnings in the CMD window.

I am aware that there have been updates to the LCD screen of the board. My LCD screen is the A03 model, which, to my understanding, should not be affected by these updates. In an effort to troubleshoot, I followed the steps provided in a helpful guide by KDJEM.1. This guidance allowed me to successfully run the DCMI snapshot example, suggesting that the hardware and basic software configurations are functional.

However, despite these efforts, I am still unable to implement the image classification model on my board. I would greatly appreciate any advice or guidance you could provide to help resolve this issue. Your expertise in this matter is invaluable to the progression of my project.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to any suggestions you might have.

Best regards,

CHEW J.X

Deploy.pngchew_0-1706091318533.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
chew
Associate III

I have tested with a new camera module the problem is with camera module.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
chew
Associate III

Is my camera module malfunction or the code itself got problem? 

Camera Module: B-CAMS-OMV $AZ1

Board: STM32H747i-Disco D03 

Board Attached LCD screen: A03

chew
Associate III

Could anyone provide any information regarding to this topic thanks.

I have recently trying to troubleshoot the problem by changing the debug from False to True to view the deploy process. At the beginning I noticed that there are 9 warnings, and I try to solve all the 9 warnings. However, after solving the 9 warnings the code still not working.

chew_0-1706866255574.png

chew
Associate III

Hello @KDJEM.1 @Matthieu

I hope you're both doing well. I've encountered an issue that I believe you might be able to help me with, given your expertise. Would you mind taking a moment to offer your insights or suggestions on how to resolve it? Your guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

chew
Associate III

chew_0-1707049454656.png

Just an update, after testing all the code to find the error using blue LED. I have found that the error is with initialize the camera module. After checking the error code is BSP_ERROR_UNKNOWN_COMPONENT based on STM32H747I_discovery_errno.h.

chew
Associate III

I have tested with a new camera module the problem is with camera module.