cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NanoEdgeAI Studio generated library not able to compile in Zephyr

sch0bert
Associate III

Hello,

I generated a nClassification model using the LIS2DE12 accelerometer through NanoEdgeAI Studio but when I try to integrate it to my project using VSCode I get the next error:

c:/ncs/toolchains/31f4403e35/opt/zephyr-sdk/arm-zephyr-eabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-zephyr-eabi/12.2.0/../../../../arm-zephyr-eabi/bin/ld.bfd.exe: ../NEAI_lib/Lib/libneai.a(NanoEdgeAI.o): in function `neai_classification':
(.text.neai_classification+0xbc): undefined reference to `fmaxf'
c:/ncs/toolchains/31f4403e35/opt/zephyr-sdk/arm-zephyr-eabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-zephyr-eabi/12.2.0/../../../../arm-zephyr-eabi/bin/ld.bfd.exe: (.text.neai_classification+0x2aa): undefined reference to `exp'
c:/ncs/toolchains/31f4403e35/opt/zephyr-sdk/arm-zephyr-eabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-zephyr-eabi/12.2.0/../../../../arm-zephyr-eabi/bin/ld.bfd.exe: (.text.neai_classification+0x2da): undefined reference to `exp'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.

As you can see from the log, I'm using Zephyr OS and seems like the math library in Zephyr is different from the one the model was made. Are these functions used in math library or custom functions? Is there a way to workaround it?

Regards,

Pascal.

0 REPLIES 0