cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERNAL ERROR: tuple index out of range

DK.5
Associate

I create a model in ONNX (in attach file)

I am unable to "Analyse" the model in X-Cube-AI Ver 5.1.2. 

All I get is an "INTERNAL ERROR: tuple index out of range" message

14 REPLIES 14

This model is supported starting X-CUBE-AI version 7.2

Regards

Daniel

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

After analysis the problem is likely to come from the usage of nested models.

Maybe you can try to rewrite the same topology with no or less nested levels

Regards

Daniel

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Your model is correctly supported now with X-CUBE-AI 7.3

Regards

Daniel

Daniel -

I finally got back to this. You were right. Once I removed the model nesting, the analysis worked correctly. I am glad I can even use multi-input Keras models.

Thank you!

jonathanmeyer
Associate II

Hello all,

In version 8.1.0 Cube AI Cloud, I implemented a machine learning model by using Keras. 

I had an error and couldn't solve it.

INTERNAL ERROR: Unconsistent data. Filter size [2], strides (2,), in_shape(1, 240).

I checked my model and everything seems okey. My model has 3 inputs (X, Y, Z) and 6 output labels. I had constructed bunch of segments according to dataset. With this error text, which things should I control or change? 

Can you help me with that? Thank you.:.

Regards.