cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hsdatalog_to_wav.py conversion not working

Gerva
Associate II

Hi,

I am currently using SensorTile.box Pro with FP-SNS-DATALOG2 FW.

After acquisition, I would need to convert the data from the microphone from .dat to .wav and to do this I am using the hsdatalog_to_wav.py example provided. Unfortunately, the resulting .wav seems to be empty. Duration is correct but no sound is present.

Attached a picture of the .dat file converted to .csv (phases with no sound and with sound are visible) and the .wav file.

Thank you for the support

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Gerva 

I've just converted the audio file properly, so I can guarantee that the upcoming v2.1.0 will work as expected.

Have you already tested the script using "-s mp23db01hp_mic" as argument (python hsdatalog_to_wav.py Test_Mic -s mp23db01hp_mic)?

Best regards

Simone

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SimonePradolini
ST Employee

Hello @Gerva 

we are closing a planned maintenance release, so we can work on the possible issue in the next days release the a fix (if needed) in a couple of weeks.

Can you share with us the complete acquisition folder and the Python version you are using? Are you using FP-SNS-DATALOG2 latest version (v2.0.1)?

Best regards

Simone

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Simone,

Thank you for your feedback. I confirm that we are using SNS-DATALOG2 v2.0.1. Python version is 3.9 and 3.10.

Here the folder link as I cannot share .dat o .zip file here.

https://we.tl/t-0bqIN8UuPI

BR

Hello @Gerva 

I've just converted the audio file properly, so I can guarantee that the upcoming v2.1.0 will work as expected.

Have you already tested the script using "-s mp23db01hp_mic" as argument (python hsdatalog_to_wav.py Test_Mic -s mp23db01hp_mic)?

Best regards

Simone