cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detection of unwanted noise in cars (Sensortile.box)

SAbba.1
Associate III

I'm trying to do a program like a baby crying and i'm looking for the code of babycrying program. I need to do a program that detects unwanted noises in cars, so i think that maybe is similar than the babycrying app.

I thought it was possible using the expert mode, but now I think it is not possible with it. If someone could help me pls, maybe with some information or the babycrying code I would appreciate it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mrboo
ST Employee

Hello,

maybe this usecase could be a good starting point for you:
Acoustic scene classification - STMicroelectronics - STM32 AI

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Ciao @SAbba.1 ,

I'm sorry, but the source code of the baby crying library is not available. 

If you need a fresh start and some snippet of code, you can check out the google crash course available here and use the knowledge and code available to develop your own network (even if you should find the dataset yourself).

if you are already proficient in neural network coding, here are the main features of the baby crying detector network: it is a deep feedforward neural network, with 3 layers of 100, 100 and 50 nodes each. In input is considered a second of audio sample, analyzed with 64 FFT points and 35 MFCC coefficients, along with the db value of the signal, so a little preprocessing is needed. I suggest you to start with only the FFT for noise analysis, but you can find more info on specialized papers 🙂

If this helps you, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster. 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

to make the program in the sensortile.box I need to use some specific FW and some specific software (which I understand will be with the IDE), is there something I can start with? something to make the connection with the tilebox.

mrboo
ST Employee

Hello,

maybe this usecase could be a good starting point for you:
Acoustic scene classification - STMicroelectronics - STM32 AI

Yes, it is the best firmware from which to start!

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.