cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analyze is failing and got error as NOT IMPLEMENTED: Transpose of batch not supported Got the above error while analyzing the tfltie model in STMCubeMX

Umahe.1
Associate II

I have an AI model that detects the human activity and saved the model in .h5 format and converted it into .tflite image. When I upload the image into STMCubeMX and analyze the model, analyze is failing and showing as NOT IMPLEMENTED: Transpose of batch not supported.

Need help with the resolution for above issue. Thanks in Advance.

4 REPLIES 4
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

Does the Keras model pass in X-CUBE-AI ?

Could you share the tflite model so we could have a look

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks for the response and have attached the model.

fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

I can reproduce your error with your model, thanks.

I see that your network is in float, did you try to directly import the h5 Keras model ? as X-Cube-AI natively supports Keras it is better to take the original model rather than a transformed one

Regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I'm Okay if my model predicts and throws output in float, I just want the model to work with MCU.

Tried with h5 model and seeing this error:

INTERNAL ERROR: The layer has never been called and thus has no defined input shape.