cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to start up with Stellar SR6 P7

AkshC
Associate II

I have shortlisted the following microcontroller https://www.st.com/en/automotive-microcontrollers/sr6p7c8.html#tools-software for one of the protoype demonstration. 
For this prototype development, I will be using MATLAB Simulink, to create a model and then inturn create a c/c++ code using Embedded Coder Block. Since MATLAB does not support directly this hardware (It supports code generation for ARM Cortex R controllers). I would like to know where can I find board support packages or SDK for this microcontroller? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee

Hello ,

We have a SDK and a IDE based on Eclipse with some various tools.

Not available in ST Website

I recommend to contact FAE (Field Application Engineer) in Europe.

Maybe a NDA should be signed.

Best Regards

Erwan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee

Hello ,

We have a SDK and a IDE based on Eclipse with some various tools.

Not available in ST Website

I recommend to contact FAE (Field Application Engineer) in Europe.

Maybe a NDA should be signed.

Best Regards

Erwan

Thank you so much for the response.

Can you please post the contact of the responsible person, with whom I can talk about this? 

Also, do you already have a Development board for https://www.st.com/en/automotive-microcontrollers/sr6p7c8.html#tools-software ? If yes, where can it be ordered.

Does SDK Come along with the hardware?
What is the name of IDE that is used? 

Thank in advance!  

jmaeshobb007
Associate

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, "Stellar SR6 P7" doesn't correspond to any well-known technology or concept. It's possible that this term might be specific to a certain field or industry that emerged after my last update.

If "Stellar SR6 P7" has come into existence or gained significance after September 2021, I recommend searching for the most up-to-date and relevant sources of information. You could try the following steps:

1. Official Documentation: Check if there is an official website or documentation related to "Stellar SR6 P7." This might include user guides, tutorials, or technical documentation.

2. Online Communities: Look for online communities or forums related to the field or industry in which "Stellar SR6 P7" is relevant. These communities could provide discussions, guides, or tutorials on how to get started.

3. Contacting Support: If "Stellar SR6 P7" is a product or service offered by a company, consider reaching out to their customer support for guidance on how to start using it.

4. Industry News Sources: Check recent news articles, blog posts, or publications in the relevant industry to see if there's any information about "Stellar SR6 P7..........................

AkshC
Associate II

Thank you! 

I am more interested to know if the development kit is ready and if it can be ordered from any source? 
If yes, I would like to know if SDK comes along with it or do we need to order them as well? @Erwan YVIN 
Do you also have an exclusive IDE?

Thanks in advance!