cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, how to get pin mapping of SPC584C70E3. Please help.

BKuma.3
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
zambrano.luigi
Senior III

HI Bipin,

it is not possible to identify the device from the topmarking. You can refer to the content of the registers MCU ID Register #1 (SIUL2_MIDR1) and MCU ID Register #2 (SIUL2_MIDR2) for the details about the device.

Regards,

Luigi

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi,

if you download the PDF file TN1260 - SPC584Cx, SPC58ECx IO definition: signal description and input multiplexing tables from this link, you can find in attachment a couple of files xlsx containing all the information needed for the pin configurations of your device.

Regards,

Luigi

BKuma.3
Associate II

Dear Luigi,

This attachment is not found in the pdf file. Can you please help on this.

cannot able to locate the paper clip symbol as per the instruction on the document.

Regards

Bipin.

zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi Bipin,

please, see the following picture

0693W00000APpK3QAL.jpg 

Regards,

Luigi

BKuma.3
Associate II

Dear Luigi,

Thank you so much for the help. That was an issue with PDF Reader version.

Further to it,

IS it possible to identify the MFR part of SPC58 series MCU, from the topmarking of the IC ?

Please help if you can get the MFR part of the IC topmarking : SPC58 VQ830325 2210J VQ MLT 22 918.

Best Regards,

Bipin

zambrano.luigi
Senior III

HI Bipin,

it is not possible to identify the device from the topmarking. You can refer to the content of the registers MCU ID Register #1 (SIUL2_MIDR1) and MCU ID Register #2 (SIUL2_MIDR2) for the details about the device.

Regards,

Luigi

BKuma.3
Associate II

Dear Luigi,

Thank You for the support.

Regards,

Bipin

Hi, Luigi!

Is it possible to identify SPC58 device without connecting to the registers?

If I take device in my hand to solder it on a board, how can I be sure that it is right chip?

zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi,

sorry, but I'm not able to identify the device from the topmarking that you shared. Please, check this link to more information about the product of the SPC8 family.

Regards,

Luigi