cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance Needed in Integrating Button with GPIO Code on AEK-MCU-C1MLIT1 Board

Ali5
Associate III

Hello ST Microcontroller Forum Community,

I hope this message finds you well. With the invaluable assistance of this community, I’ve been able to successfully write a simple GPIO code to blink the LED on my AEK-MCU-C1MLIT1 board. I’m grateful for the support, as it has significantly boosted my confidence in handling GPIO operations.

Currently, I have the LED_4, LED_3, and LED_5 toggling as desired. However, I’m now seeking guidance on integrating a user switch/button with the existing code. Specifically, I aim to initiate the LED toggling sequence when the button is pressed.

If anyone could provide assistance in integrating the button with the code and share the necessary PinEditor configuration for the button, it would be immensely appreciated. Additionally, any accompanying code snippets or instructions would be incredibly helpful.

Thank you in advance for your support and expertise.

Best regards,
Ali

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ATROI
ST Employee

Hi Ali,

attached is a document explaining how to enable or disable a green LED using an external interrupt associated with the user button on the AEK-MCU-C1MLIT1

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ATROI
ST Employee

Hi Ali,

attached is a document explaining how to enable or disable a green LED using an external interrupt associated with the user button on the AEK-MCU-C1MLIT1

Ali5
Associate III

Thank you ATROI, for helping me out with such a detail documentation now I'm able to read the schematics as well as can write a code.